Bucket List Living! Here at the Timbers, our 2 bedroom apartments have an open floor plan design with plenty of room for one who needs some extra space, or to share with roommates. Complete with a large kitchen area, you can prep, cook, plate your food AND dine here. Our 2 bedrooms come with a full bath, two linen closets, one coat closet and a closet in each bedroom, meaning you’ll never run out of storage space. The open floorplan living room is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and catching some natural sun rays.
QR Code Link to This Post
Around the corner from it all lies The Timbers at Jackson Hole, bringing you the best of Wyoming living right to your door. We are conveniently located next door to the Jackson Whole Grocer making your daily shopping easier than ever! The national forest is less than a mile away, with many hiking trails right outside your front door. We are conveniently located near multiple schools and public transportation is just a block away. Within two miles you can also enjoy some of Jackson’s top restaurants and downtown shopping; Rose/Pink Garter Theater, Cowboy Bar, Snake River Brewery and Roadhouse Brewery. The possibilities here are endless.
Stop by today or call/email to set up a tour. You won’t be disappointed.
Amenities at The Timbers Include:
• Studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms available.
• Outstanding Location in Town: Live near both the Jackson Grocer and the START bus (local public transit, numerous restaurants, and much more)
• Professional Management and Maintenance: All the hassle of lawn care and snow removal – leave it to us! Maintenance requests with 24 hour turnaround, and 24 hour maintenance emergency response
• Hassle-Free Living in beautiful Jackson Hole
• Moments from various bikes paths and hiking trails
• Pet Friendly
• Ample Counter Top, Cabinet & Closet Space
• On-Site Laundry Facility: Coin operated and open 24 hours a day for your convenience
• Smoke free community
Visit our website today at http://www.timbersjacksonhole.com/
Give us call, or email us today for more information. If you are in the neighborhood, walk-ins are always welcome!