Oilfield Executive is looking for a housekeeper/cook which will have the same responsibilities as a housekeeper but with the extra responsibility of preparing meals for the employer and a keen interest in cooking. Special attention is paid to providing nutritious and healthy meals and may also be asked to prepare and cook for a dinner parties when entertaining.
QR Code Link to This Post
Will be responsible for preparing, but not serving meals in most cases. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Take care of 1 primary home, the guest home and mountain home on limited instances. Ensuring that all are always clean, neat and tidy.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing primarily breakfast and dinner, unless otherwise required. Will not need a server in most cases.
• Tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten.
• Presenting menus for approval and discussing with employer or employers office manager.
• Dealing with grocery shopping and other errands.
• Maintaining stock control
• Keeping kitchen pots, pans and work surfaces clean and in good condition
• Ensuring refrigerators are clean and out-of-date items discarded
• Tidying and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas
• Making and tidying beds daily, washing sheets.
• Cleaning windows
• Collecting, washing and ironing laundry. Hand washing delicate items
• Arranging for dry-cleaning or other shopping needs.
• Feeding and exercising pets
• Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
• Handling petty cash and debit cards
• Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors
• Carrying out any other tasks that the employer or employers office manager may reasonably ask
Hours will generally be less than 30 per week, but could involve early evenings or a few hours on weekends. Employer is willing to pay a minimum number of hours, during times when he is traveling or services are not needed. Pay will be based on prior experience and cooking ability and proficiency. A gas allowance and debit card will be provided.