1) AQHA Black Stallion (Running Bred). He is Royally bred, with Foundation bloodlines of the who's who in the barrel racing industry right on his papers! He is the last known offspring of Smashem Marvin x Black Bars Express. Sired by Smashem Marvin by Easily Smash and out of Black Bars Express. Solid Bone, Great Conformation, along with an excellent disposition. He stands 16hhs, and 5 Panel Test Neg on All. His foals are athletic, big bone, and nice conformation, along with classy looks!
2) AQHA Palomino Broodmare, "Lady Jay S Elite" She stands about 14.3 hh, and she is 16yr, she is in good health, good breeder, and good mother, foals easy, and milks good. She was started as a 2yr with only 30 days, and then became a nice producing broodmare. She is open but can be bred to stallion before they all leave together. She had a nice filly that I am keeping so I am letting mare go, so she needs to stay until weaning. The pic is from last summer, can get current pics for the people who are serious inquires!
3) AQHA Sorrel Broodmare "Connie Doctor", She stands about 14.2/14.3, and is 24yr, she is in good health, great breeder, along with good mother, foals easy. She was started as a 2yr with only 30 days, and then became a nice broodmare. She was exposed to the stallion for next spring foal. She can come with her bay stud colt or not.
4) AQHA 2008 Bay Broodmare "RA Special Parvati" She is a nice looking mare, she stands about 14.3hh, and stout, she was broke to ride for experience rider, but has just been a horse and then a broodmare for the last 2 yrs, she produced a very nice filly by above stallion.
5) AQHA 2004 Gray Broodmare "Rockin Bye Ryan", She is a nice big mare, stands about 15hh or 15.1hh, and a good mare, she is broke to ride and gentle, just not a performance horse, she got a hurt foot when younger, but healed good and she gets around good, she has had been a good producing broodmare
Located in Colorado and Package deal for all 4 horses is $7500.00 or $6500.00 without the gray mare. Can add some more mares if you are looking to get into raising some really nice foals, the cross with this stallion and cowbred mares is really working into a nice all around foal.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers