Situated near the historic town of Medicine Bow, WY, I have various 40-acre land parcels that are located on flat to rolling high plains terrain in Carbon County, Wyoming.
Each parcel has been professionally surveyed, approved for residential construction, and is ready-to-build, with plenty of natural beauty, vast views, and unparalleled solitude.
• 40 acres. Larger parcels available by request.
• Ideal for residential use and all types of recreation.
• Privately maintained roads to all parcels.
• Electricity access is available.
• Mountain range views.
• Reserved exclusively for owners: private fishing reservoir and 2 miles of riverfront access.
• Adjacent to a 2,500-acre wildlife preserve.
I am the sole owner and I have ~50 years of experience in the land industry. I can provide easy financing terms as needed.
Starting at $29,000 for 40-acres, these parcels have all of the benefits of rural living without the price tag.
For more information, please email me using the 'Reply' button above. PLEASE be sure to include (1) your name, (2) phone number, and (3) the best time to contact you, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I have received several inquiries without any of these pieces of information which makes it difficult to reply in earnest (email is not my strong suit). Phone conversations are preferred. Thank you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers