Your neighbors to this property are Elk, Deer Antelope and as you see in the picture, wild Mustang horses. Approximately 40 minutes to Rawlings where there is a large Walmart and other stores and banks.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is typical Wyoming cowboy country land, great parcel for investment, recreation, camping, or to live off the grid.
County of Sweet Water in the Great Divide Basin, Riner Cutoff Road, (dirt road) passes in front of the property approximately 100 feet from front property line.
Price is $35,000.00 No financing Available
Property borders BLM land
• Location: Approximately 15 miles West of Rawlins & 10 miles North of Interstate 80
• Access: Riner Cutoff Road Passes in Front of Property, It's a dirt road that you access off interstate 80 or from the north side off Scooner Road which is off or 287.
• Zoning: Presently Agricultural/recreational
• Size: 80 Acres
• Survey: The property has been surveyed
• Water: You can drill a well, water is approximately 250' down in this area
• Electric: None, this is cowboy country and wide open, generators and solar are used in this area
• Phone: Bring your cell, I do get reception there
• Wildlife: As you see in my pictures, wild mustang horses, antelope, elk, deer
• Grazing rights: Grazing rights are retained by a local rancher for cattle until the property is fenced in. Property is fenced on one side
• Mineral Rights: are reserved to the Union Pacific Railroad
• About: Great parcel for Recreation, hunting, investment or for those that want to live off the grid. Also, would be a great parcel for any prepper with all the wild life and clear views.
• Price: $35,000.00 Surrounding parcels of this size are selling for $45,000. This parcel is priced for quick sale.
• Terrain: Typical Wyoming land with gentle rolling hills, elevation in the back right corner of about 75 feet, great views of the Rocky Mountains