favorite this post Absentee tenants want to pay you for your unused room (Wyoming) hide this posting unhide

My husband and I are 40-year-old working professionals with telecommute jobs so we have been traveling a lot in our RV. Our 14-year-old, Pomeranian/Papillon also travels with us. He is blind (no eyes), going deaf, and mostly sleeps. We are looking for a place in Wyoming we can call home. Most of the time, we'd be absentee tenants as we continue our travels around the US. Do you own your house/apartment/condo and have a spare room we can pay to use? Or a place on your property where we can live in our RV when we need to? (Our RV is really a 20-foot van.) If you're interested, please reply with what kind of space you can offer and how much you're asking. We'd like a minimum 4-month lease agreement and would be willing to pay for the entire lease period up front. We are currently in Wyoming and would be happy to arrange a time to meet so you can learn more about us.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6875661811



best of [?]