Randstad is currently working with a dynamic Fortune 500 organization in efforts to assist them in finding high energy Customer Service Representatives in Cheyenne, WY.
This is a 6 month contract position with opportunity for permanent placement!
Cheyenne, WY 82009
June 3rd 2019
8 hour shift between 7:00AM to 6:00PM Monday-Friday
• Enters information into the Provider Data Management System.
• Communicates with providers about ongoing enrollment status in accordance with set policies and procedures.
• Contacts providers to obtain missing information and records findings in the Provider Database Management System.
• Uses secure web services to complete tasks as defined in the policies and procedures.
• Maintains updated knowledge of the Provider Screening and Enrollment project.
• Maintains knowledge of contract compliance provisions of the project and meets and/or exceeds those requirements.
• Meets and/or exceeds Production and Quality Assurance goals as defined for this position.
• Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of the Operations Manager.
• Cross-trained to provide back-up support to the Enrollment Specialists or Mail Specialist.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
• 1 year of customer service experience required
• Professional demeanor and positive
• High School Diploma and GED required
• Willing to submit to background check and drug test
• Must be willing to complete the necessary pre-employment assessments in a timely manner
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please submit a copy of your resume to Kyle.Heuer@Randstadusa.com with "WY CSR" in the subject line. Applicants who do not submit a resume will not be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers