About our company and industry:
QR Code Link to This Post
J&S Transportation is an auto shipping company founded in 2000 in Billings, MT. We are an auto transporter with our own fleet of trucks. We transport vehicles for auto auctions, car dealerships, rental car companies, and private individuals across the United States. Since our inception we’ve shipped over half a million vehicles on our own truck fleet and with our shipping partners who help us reach the four corners of the continental USA. Become a part of our successful team!
More about the job:
Our company is based on honest and open communication. We communicate as much as we can with the customer, whether it’s good or bad, delivering real time information. Communication also needs to be on point with our fleet of professional drivers to ensure team success. Our company reflects Montana values with regards to being honest and ethical. This is very important to the ownership and the people that work here. This position requires working in a high energy, fast paced environment. The dispatcher must have excellent customer service skills. This position requires working independently as well as in a group setting and be able to make decisions, be resourceful and assume responsibilities.
• Highly motivated, outgoing and energetic with a professional demeanor
• Proficient at using multiple software tools
• Customer oriented as well as empathetic to our drivers
• Ability to build rapport using phone, email, SMS messaging
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Have problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to ever changing situations
• Ability to multi task
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to accept constructive feedback
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good math skills
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
Communicate with customers, quoting rates, and providing up to date information regarding loads.
Have the ability to build and organize loads, ensuring they are profitable as well as efficient.
Make loading and unloading arrangements with drivers and customers.
Input orders efficiently and accurately - attention to detail is crucial.
Dispatch drivers daily by phone and satellite messaging.
Be on-call 24/7 on a rotating basis.
Compensation and benefits:
• Salary – DOE
• Health and Dental insurance
• Optical plan
• Retirement plans with employer contributions
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
Relocation assistance available.
Click to apply:
or visit our job posting on our website: